Is there a good credit lawyer in San Jose, CA to help me remove a disputed status on collection account?

Answers:1   |   LastUpdateAt:2012-10-01 15:44:03  

Asked at 2012-09-28 00:17:07
I have a collection account on my Equifax credit report that is 4 and the balance of $ 0. However, the credit ( collection agency ) is recalcitrant and always hangs up when I call to remove the disputed state . Sometimes I cried because the account is paid in full and do not want to waste their time talking to me . MedlinePlus MedlinePlus I need to delete this post and have been trying to do for the last two months without success . This could remain for another three years , but I am in the process of buying a house and Fannie Mae or every other loans under its guidelines require that the disputed status be removed before they could subscribe. MedlinePlus MedlinePlus Right now , I need legal assistance or representation. You may need to contact the Federal Trade Commission , where appropriate in this matter . MedlinePlus MedlinePlus Thank you.
Answer1Jared NeisteinAnswered at 2012-10-01 15:44:03
hello friend MedlinePlus MedlinePlus I'm Tracey Bedford from Ohio , USA . FINANCIAL HOME EQUITY is the best loan company head I do not know if there is another loan company like them because every other company that I have tried in the past are false loan companies and they all rip me a total of $ 34,000 in the process of seeking a business loan , but only financial HOME eQUITY shows me that they are not like any other loan company when I passed a business loan of $ 300,000 after they agreed with their terms and conditions . < Br > MedlinePlus If you are interested you can write to the following address : [email protected] they serve secured loan without insurance to anyone who is willing to abide by its rules and regulations at a very affordable rate , this is my personal email : [email protected] in case you want to contact me MedlinePlus MedlinePlus thanks MedlinePlus Tracey
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:Is there a good credit lawyer in San Jose, CA to help me remove a disputed status on collection account?