can i accept this payment ?

Answers:10   |   LastUpdateAt:2011-12-23 06:06:36  

Question
Denni
Asked at 2011-12-22 04:56:36
I have a new customer in Russia , this is our first business, but the request of customers to pay through the bank within 90 days from the date of Bill. the total amount is USD30000 . I can accept this payment ? Thank you for your kind reply in advance
Answer1ElizabethAnswered at 2011-12-22 04:57:21

T / T is the best < / p >

Answer2CharleAnswered at 2011-12-22 04:58:50
ys , 30% adv. is the best
Answer3BrettAnswered at 2011-12-22 05:05:44
My dear friends


These conditions must be taken into account to be clear , the risk, if you are not particularly large. No production of order, best not to accept this request < / p >

Answer4swallowAnswered at 2011-12-22 05:07:04

better payment terms is 30 % T / T as deposit, and the balance must be paid 7 days before delivery . < / P >

can also accept L / c. If you do not know how to deal with a company called with.You can contact to help you, which belongs to Alibaba. < / P >

Answer5XantheAnswered at 2011-12-22 05:08:10
We can not accept this payment ! As your first client, you must file your client's deposit 30% or 20% is fine. L / C at sight is best for you if the client agrees to this payment, but need more charges of T / T payment.But is a guarantee of payment most when working with a new client ! Good luck !
Answer6RamonaAnswered at 2011-12-22 05:08:24
T / T or L / C at sight
Answer7muleAnswered at 2011-12-22 05:08:49
cancel, change of T / T
Answer8AsAnswered at 2011-12-22 05:13:09
30% T / T deposit and the rest 70% before you get the B / L
Answer9IanAnswered at 2011-12-22 23:33:27

T / T is the best < / p >

Answer10RobertAnswered at 2011-12-23 06:06:36

a risk of sand to the payment < / p >

Related Questions
1
  • Answer This Question:can i accept this payment ?