** Honda C1000RR

Answers:11   |   LastUpdateAt:2016-02-05 19:25:56  

Asked at 2012-07-11 06:28:02
Honda C1000RR (7900 dollars) water-cooled four-stroke engine type DOHC four-cylinder Bore x stroke 75.0 mm x 56.5 mm parallel Compression ratio 11.9: 1 Displacement 998 maximum horsepower 173ps/11 cc 250 rpm maximum torque 11.73kg - m / 8500 rpm Transmission 6-speed wet multi -chip unit of the supply chain means 44mm PGM -DSFI electronic fuel injection system 120 mm front suspension travel of 43 mm inverted front fork monocular tube hydraulic rear suspension preload shock absorber 13 tires ( front) 120/70 - 17 ( rear tires ) 190 / 50 to 17 front braking system , two 310 mm discs 4 piston calipers in the brake system of 220 mm single disc rear with a width of only pistons x L x H 2125 x 750 x 1085mm Wheelbase 1410mm minimum seat height from ground 130 mm 825mm Weight 179kg . , Certificate / Certificate of imported goods , imports of motor vehicles, vehicle checklist , is responsible for the transfer of delivery. all about pricing , please visit Insein Motor Sales Co. , Ltd. Website: http://hi . baidu.com / ysmtxsyxgscom / or http://yongsheng.b2c.ls800.com/ buy now presented [ a value of 500] import racing helmet , gloves , boots , protective equipment and other accessories. The intention to buy as soon as possible , while supplies last. NEW ** imported motorcycles (Honda , Suzuki , Yamaha , Kawasaki , BMW ) 24 hours Tel : 13727687699 Order QQ: 896318456 Wang Jianbin
Answer1siskiyou studentAnswered at 2012-09-01 23:14:03
We are a Spanish company that controls a major market for motorcycles and want new motorcycles imported directly from Japan's four main brands Suzuki , Kawasaki , Honda and Yamaha . We would need someone to answer these questions : 1. Give me a complete catalog of all vehicles that are exported . 2. Confirmed if the car is exported the certificate bears the European type . 3. if they have official warranty 4. If you let the credit card payment and SGS certification containers . 5. If you are a company registered with the Ministry of Industry Leaves Spain to buy and if you are not if you can obtain a permit from manufacturers or importers . You do not expect your stories. Thanks and regards ======================================
Related Questions
  • Answer This Question:** Honda C1000RR