I got lied, HELP! related questions

Answers
Asked by
Updated
I got lied, HELP!8Nydia2012-05-10 02:38:46
I was lied to by a supplier and he is not going to return my money. What I can do?
Car salesman lied about MY car history?0Federico2012-10-20 03:17:09
I went to a dealership today to see some options for a new car. I wondered how I could change my current car , so I have my information and did the math . I said the value would be reduced considering the accident has been in. .. is that I've never been in an accident . I bought it new in 2003 . Why would I say something?
Bikidi Inflatables lied to us. I need money back.7Adelaide2012-08-03 22:19:02
We bought our inflatable through Bikidi Inflatables in China. Once we finally received our product had numerous problems. We ask how we can solve ( through many emails) and have had no satisfaction. Our product was torn , about 30-45 minutes after inflation , the beam inside was sewn in a twist , one of our fans are not working and other issues. We have sent several emails and they said let us buy another (why we would like to get dooped again), but said they are not responsible . I can send all emails related to those of you who are interested. I wonder if there is a rating scale, as in the Amazon. But if you have had a problem with inflatables Bikidi , please let me know and how to solve them. We are located in the U.S. and found in China. Definitely not happy with our purchase. We have not even been able to use our product, but now I see they have it not appear on the site. I would like to send our photos of the " after" Definitely there is no comparison ! Add your email address and I'll send photos.
What can i sue for? Guy lied about car to be after signing bill of trade/swap?0mkrugler2012-09-13 02:10:03
Swap a car type, sign trade bill saying both agree that there is nothing wong party trade cars woth time i ask this guy about anything bad because I drive 4 times for my sister told me anything after trade / swap next day I called said " to be honest this car has is irreparable problem " chassis is not good " , what I can do?
Controversial Question of the day: WHY IS 911 LIED ABOUT WHEN 86% OF AMERICANS DOUBT STORY?0Frostie2012-10-05 10:45:22
In May 2002 an Angus-Reid poll showed that only 16% of Americans believe that the official story entirely. The other 84% ranged between thought there must have been a cover-up of errors to think certain Americans were responsible for the attacks. 65% of respondents thought President Bush was hiding something and 8% thought it was mostly lying. A CNN / Gallup USA counted for 32% of Americans blamed the Bush administration for the attacks of 9/11 at least somewhere. MedlinePlus MedlinePlus A CNN online in October 2006, had decided that Bush was lying mostly. 46% partially blamed the Bush administration for the disaster, and 45% agreed with the statement "many unanswered questions about 9/11 remain that Congress or the International Tribunal should re-investigate the attacks, including whether any officials U.S. government consciously allowed or helped facilitate their success. " 67% of Americans in a survey of MSNBC Live sense the government has left many questions unanswered. MedlinePlus MedlinePlus In 2006, the American public was becoming decidedly disillusioned about the war in Iraq. At that time, 36% of a survey of Scripps-Howard or 44% as measured by a Zogby poll found that it is likely that "federal authorities or participated in the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon or took no action to stop them. " In addition, 16% of Americans believe that secretly planted explosives, not burning kerosene jet fuel, was the real reason the massive twin towers of the World Trade Center collapsed. 12% believe that the Pentagon was hit by a cruise missile. A direct vote by MSNBC, while showed that only 28% felt that these "conspiracy theories" were absurd or disrespectful. MedlinePlus MedlinePlus In September 2007, 36% of Americans in a survey by Scripps-Howard suspected that federal officials either actually helped the attacks 9/11 terrorists and did nothing to stop them so the United States could go to war in the Middle East, with 51% of Americans want Congress

Ask New Question  

  • You are not logged in,answer will be Anonymous.Set Nickname | Sign In | Sign Up
  • tags separate by ','
  • Shortcuts:Ctrl+Enter

Latest Questions